Thursday, July 21, 2011

Update

Just an update on Tyler and I. Tyler got moved to Georgia last week and was working there with one sales rep. The two of them stayed in a hotel and the sales rep actually had an ok week which is good for Tyler because if he hadn't Ty wouldn't of gotten any jobs last week. They ran out of area in Georgia and so on Sunday they packed up their stuff and headed to North Carolina. He has been there a few days and is doing ok. He found out when he got there that they will all be moving back to Georgia on Sunday again. So he drove there for a week but it was better than not working at all.

On Saturday last week I played in the Fairview softball tournament and our team took first. There was only four teams in the whole tournament but it was still really fun. We won these awesome softball backpacks which we were all really excited about. After that I went on a fourwheeler ride up the powerplant road in Mt. Pleasant with my dad and sister and Amber Mecham. It was really fun and very pretty up there. We didn't make it to the top though because we ran into snow on the trail and couldn't get past it. That night I went to the Ute Stampede with Tyler's parents and Kristy and Kaleb. It was really fun and I liked the guys on the motorcycles. One of the barrel racing horses broke it's leg though and it was so sad.

This week our family is coming down for the 24th and I am super excited. It is my favorite time of the year. Hope everyone has a good 24th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment