Monday, June 27, 2011

Catch up!

So I am a little behind on blogging and have a lot to catch up on. To start off, I moved back home for the summer. Tyler is still out there and just got moved to Birmingham Alabama yesterday (finally). We are trying to save as much money this summer as we can and it was costing us too much to have me stay out there with him...So on the seventeenth of this month I flew back home and it was the longest day of flying ever! I am staying at my dad's in Fairview and have been busy unpacking and organizing my room. It has been good to spend time with family again (which I have been doing a lot of), but it stinks to be away from Tyler and has been a lot harder than we thought it was going to be. I am trying to find a part time job as well and hopefully can get hired on somewhere soon.

Tyler has been pretty busy with work lately and has been doing really well. He doesn't run into any problems that he can't fix himself and has become really good at what he is doing :) I'm so proud of him for working so hard for us and for doing such a great job. I know he doesn't like to be out there alone and I am so grateful for the sacrifices he is making for us, we know it will be worth it in the end. He just moved into a new hotel in Birmingham with one of the other techs. He says it is really nice and has a full sized kitchen with everything they need. Plus he gets to have maids come clean up after them and they serve them really nice breakfasts every morning and dinner Tuesday through Thursday...so it doesn't sound too bad. ha Here are some pictures of his new home for the next month or so (I just found them off the internet so they don't look exactly like his room but close enough ha)...


Residence Inn Homewood by Marriott


His living area in his room



Desk area


Kitchen



Here is the pool and tennis court


And the fitness center





No comments:

Post a Comment